Hello everyone, my name is Arslan i am blogging for the 1st time, i dont know much about Blogs and i am not sure what kind of audience my blog will get and what to write. Lets start with a little Introduction. I am a student doing my bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Comsats Institute of Information and Technology ( CIIT ), it is ranked NO.1 in the IT category in the Higher Education Commission ( HEC ) of Pakistan. It is my last semester and i am working as an intern on Software Information and Event Management ( SIEM) system with a research group known as Applied Security Engineering and Research Group ( ASERG ) established in our university. It is a great opportunity for me to work with such professionals and learn from them, this topic is comparatively new and still undiscovered in most countries, specially Pakistan. I have started my job hunt already and i am looking at multiple options right now, may God help and guide me to the right path. Apart from all this i am a basketball player and i have played under 20 nationals for my city and it was an honor to represent my city on a national level, after that i gathered some players and started my own basketball club where we learn from each other and strive to be the best.
My hobbies include long walks, exercise, watching movies, chatting and researching on various topics. I love kids, i find them very interesting and according to many people i am a very good listener. I guess that is all about me other than that i am open for questions i like sharing, Arslan out.
My hobbies include long walks, exercise, watching movies, chatting and researching on various topics. I love kids, i find them very interesting and according to many people i am a very good listener. I guess that is all about me other than that i am open for questions i like sharing, Arslan out.
No comments:
Post a Comment